Crab-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
For a little something special, I include these petite pleasers on the menu of our holiday parties. Our six children and 15 grandkids eat them up warm and juicy from the oven.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Stuff tomatoes; place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Crab-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p20
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >