- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/2-in. shell. Invert onto paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Stuff tomatoes; place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Sort By :
After wanting to make this for a long time I finally found the right cherry tomatoes at a local farmers market. The only thing I changed was I subbed Louis Kemp crab for the canned crab. This is a little bland. I did not add salt. Maybe will add celery salt next time or some Mrs. Dash. It is time consuming, longer than 25 min. that's for sure. Have quite a bit of stuffing left over.