Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoonful of crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 74 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Jun 20, 2018
Jan 1, 2013
Made this for New Year's Eve. Used tiny shrimp instead of crab, and the results were outstanding.
Oct 12, 2011
It didn't specify which pesto to use, I used a tomato based one but it may have been better with the basil? The tomato gave it a pizza sauce taste which isn't really what you want with crab. Great appetizer idea and worth experimenting with :)
Sep 12, 2010
So easy & so delicious! My husband served this at my 30th birthday party.~ Theresa
Jun 22, 2010
Instead of the pesto, I substituted cream cheese, green onions, and a dash of hot sauce. Yummo
Nov 6, 2009
the whole family loved it
Nov 4, 2009
I tried this recipe, wondering how it would taste. It is delicious and it vanished so fast, I had to make it again. My family loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.