- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Additional minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks. Stir in next 11 ingredients.
- Spoon or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
1 stuffed egg half: 76 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.