Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 24 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Diced celery
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with celery.
Jan 14, 2014
good, but not great
Aug 27, 2013
This is a new winner in our house. Rich and delicious as one would expect from the Blue Cheese.I sprinkled a few Blue Cheese crumbles on top. Which really sent out a nice hint.Perfect for the Holidays and Entertaining. This one will certainly will fit right in.
Aug 27, 2013
Another Taste Of Home winner. And another New Deviled Egg recipe for the File.Super rich and delicious. They are very upscale, almost sinful, enticing and Perfect.Recipe is very adaptable as I only made 3 hard cooked eggs for just my husband and myself.I will make this one again. Its perfect for the Holidays and entertaining. A plate of theses certainly would Brighten up any table.Toss a few crumbles of Blu on top as a "Hint".
Sep 22, 2012
These deviled eggs are delicious! I made them for a barbeque and they disappeared in minutes. I omitted the celery seed since I didn't have any and crumbled some bacon over the tops. A keeper.
Apr 24, 2011
This recipe does not give you the the nutrition facts. This is important for many reasons.
Mar 28, 2011
made it for my husbands 60th birthday party. Everyone loved them :)
Mar 30, 2010
these are awesome but if you're not a blue cheese lover you won't care for them.
Dec 7, 2009
I made these eggs for the first time for a family gathering, they were a huge hit. The blue cheese and hot pepper sauce make these eggs unique and delicious. This recipe is definitely a keeper.