French Onion Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons French onion dip
- 1 teaspoon evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Paprika, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, onion dip, milk and mustard; mix well.
- Pipe or stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 141 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 216mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 1, 2012
We like our regular egg recipe better. This was ok.
Jun 28, 2012
I made these and my family loved them! It will be my recipe for Deviled Eggs going forward.
May 25, 2012
I always add 1/2 mayo and 1/2 ranch dressing and everybody loves them
Apr 11, 2012
Didn't like this recipe. Was way too salty withthe French onion dip. Maybe use half the amount...
Mar 29, 2012
Have question - Do you use dry onion mix or prepred onion mix used for dip?
Dec 23, 2011
Excellent,One of the best
May 1, 2011
The French onion dip made this recipe exceptional. its' great when you can change the taste by just adding another simple ingredient. I will definitely make these again.
Apr 24, 2011
Mar 13, 2010
I wanted to make something better than the traditional deviled eggs. Well this receipe stepped to the plate. It was a hit.
Feb 1, 2010
Loved my turnout with this recipe...yummy :)