Creamy Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep: 1 hour + chilling
- 36 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika and sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, pepper and reserved yolks; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with paprika and parsley. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 172 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 9, 2018
Great basic deviled egg recipe.
Nov 10, 2016
These were flavorful and creamy. I had leftovers so chopped them all up for delicious egg salad sandwices.
Dec 26, 2009
I always add a little bit more to mine...I finely chop red and green capsicums and because we like the flavour of onions I add green tops of the spring onions finely chopped or a sprinkle of onion power to the creamed mixture if I don't have any spring onions.