Cream Cheese Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the cream cheese, mustard, salt and pepper; beat until blended. Stir in peas.
- Stuff or pipe mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 97 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 8, 2015
WERE VERY DRY,WILL GO BACK TO MY DEVILED EGGS.
Mar 7, 2014
The cream cheese was a good idea but I cut it back and left out the peas.
Oct 5, 2013
These were good, but I made a few changes. I mixed in the bacon & instead sprinkled finely chopped chives on top. I also omitted the peas.
Apr 30, 2011
These were fairly easy and very good. I omitted the peas since my mom won't eat them, but added paprika and baby dill. YUM!
Apr 5, 2011
There are just some things that should not be messed with and trying to put a new spin on deviled eggs is one of them.
Apr 3, 2011
I like peas, but not in Deviled Eggs. Sorry.
Mar 23, 2010
Great! I cut the mustard and added chives and dill weed. I loved the cream cheese filling. Great idea!