Savory Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, dill, garlic powder and salt.
- Spoon into egg whites. Garnish with dill sprigs if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 146 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 215mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Mar 30, 2013
Excellent! I love this Deviled egg recipe. I left out the garlic powder and sprinkled paprika on them.
Mar 29, 2013
I took Kris's advice and left out the garlic.Taste was very nice. Basically an old fashioned Deviled Egg Recipe.
Mar 10, 2012
Next time I will skip the garlic and add a little onion. Easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.