Greek Deviled Eggs
Want a zippy update on the classic deviled egg? Tomatoes, olives and a dash of yogurt turn this Greek version into a party favorite. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomato
- 2 Greek olives, pitted and chopped
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Additional Greek olives, halved and thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes, optional
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, chopped tomato, chopped olives, salt and pepper. Spoon or pipe into egg whites. If desired, top with olive halves and tomato strips. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.