Greek Pita Spread
I first tried this at a family gathering and was blown away! I have since made it for my co-workers, and they just love it. I've gotten many requests for the recipe.—Joyce Benninger, Owen Sound, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Pita breads, cut into wedges or baked pita chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vinaigrette until blended. Spread onto a large serving plate or two pie plates. Layer with olives, tomatoes, onion, peppers, cucumber and cheese. Serve with pita breads.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 96 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Greek Dip in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.