Greek Pita Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Pita breads, cut into wedges or baked pita chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vinaigrette until blended. Spread onto a large serving plate or two pie plates. Layer with olives, tomatoes, onion, peppers, cucumber and cheese. Serve with pita breads.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 96 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Oct 18, 2018
This was great for an office party. Many compliments that it was unlike other dips. Tasted fresh and looked beautiful. I prepared tthe base and chopped uup the veggies tthe night before. I used low fat cheeses. Had many requests for the recipes. I will definitely mmake this again.