Easy Greek Chicken Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 pita pocket halves
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken over medium heat until no longer pink. Add the dressing, cheese, olives and garlic powder; heat through.
- Line pita halves with lettuce, tomato and onion; fill each with about 1/3 cup chicken mixture.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 381 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 832mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 11, 2015
quite tasty, but no real wow factor.
Apr 15, 2010
Made this for dinner tonight in about 10 minutes and it was excellent! I used leftover cooked chicken that I had on hand, and I used a Greek vinaigrette instead of the Caesar dressing and garlic powder. Very quick, easy, and flavorful.
Mar 24, 2010
Greek chicken sandwiches are a family favourite in my home and one we make as often as we can. It's simple, easy, and absolutely delicious and one we'll be keeping for a long time to come.