- 3/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, tossing lightly. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken onto 8 metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Place chicken on greased grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning once.
1 skewer: 134 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.