Get ready for rave reviews with these crisp breadsticks twisted with Greek-inspired goodness. Best served fresh from the oven. —Jane Whittaker, Pensacola, Florida
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 tablespoons pitted Greek olives
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 carton (6-1/2 ounces) spreadable spinach and artichoke cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Refrigerated tzatziki sauce, optional
- Place artichokes and olives in a food processor; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface; spread half of the cream cheese over half of pastry. Top with half of the artichoke mixture. Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese. Fold plain half over filling; press gently to seal.
- Repeat with remaining pastry, cream cheese, artichoke mixture and Parmesan cheese. Whisk egg and water; brush over tops. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each rectangle into sixteen 3/4-in.-wide strips. Twist strips several times; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with tzatziki sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 breadstick: 101 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.