Rosemary-Thyme Lamb Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each )
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper and salt. In a small bowl, mix mustard, rosemary, thyme and garlic.
- Grill chops, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat 6 minutes. Turn; spread herb mixture over chops. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts2 lamb chops: 231 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 5, 2018
Perfect! The herbs greatly complimented the richness of the lamb and the Dijon contributed a zippy taste. Will definitely make this again; though I'd get a less expensive cut of lamb...perhaps lamb kabobs.
Mar 16, 2017
Delicious flavoring. Love this recipe for a "fancy" dinner when you want to impress but not make life too difficult. An easy recipe to have for a smaller holiday meal.