Rosemary-Thyme Lamb Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 lamb loin chops (3 ounces each )
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper and salt. In a small bowl, mix mustard, rosemary, thyme and garlic.
- Grill chops, covered, on an oiled rack over medium heat 6 minutes. Turn; spread herb mixture over chops. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts2 lamb chops: 231 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat.
Oct 5, 2018
Perfect! The herbs greatly complimented the richness of the lamb and the Dijon contributed a zippy taste. Will definitely make this again; though I'd get a less expensive cut of lamb...perhaps lamb kabobs.
Mar 16, 2017
Delicious flavoring. Love this recipe for a "fancy" dinner when you want to impress but not make life too difficult. An easy recipe to have for a smaller holiday meal.