Rosemary Pork Roast with Vegetables
I found this recipe in a friend's recipe book years ago. Since then, my family has requested it too many times to count! Sometimes I add frozen green beans for additional color.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours + standing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-1/2 pounds), trimmed
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, marjoram and pepper; set aside 1 tablespoon. Rub remaining mixture over roast; place in a shallow roasting pan. Combine potatoes, carrots and oil in a large resealable plastic bag; add reserved spice mixture and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around roast. Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 1 hour longer or until a thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.