Rosemary Pork Loin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing Grill: 20 min.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- Place garlic on a cutting board; sprinkle with salt. Using the flat side of a knife, mash garlic. Continue to mash until it reaches a paste consistency. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Stir in the oil, rosemary and pepper; brush over pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Grill pork, covered, on a lightly oiled rack over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 9-11 minutes on each side. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 163 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Aug 23, 2017
Quick and easy recipe and tastes great - I love rosemary!
May 24, 2014
Loved this recipe! I used fresh garlic and rosemary - didn't grill - instead, I placed in a large ovenproof skillet (cast iron), browned in 1 tbsp of canola oil - then baked at 375* for 25 - 30 minutes until thermometer read 145* - let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
May 14, 2012
This recipe was tasty and tender as well as quick and easy. I plan on making this often.