Barbecued Pork Chops with Rosemary Lemon Marinade
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, whisk garlic, lemon juice, zest, oil, rosemary, basil and pepper. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain marinade; brush the remaining marinade on the chops while cooking. Grill chops over medium heat about 4-5 minutes per side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 171 calories, 10g fat (0 saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 28, 2016
Really good!! Easy to do and flavorful.
Jun 7, 2013
Sorry, but way too much lemon flavor. Overpowered the pork completely! Didn't taste even a hint of the garlic or rosemary (I did use dried & crushed it). Luckily I had some good bottled BBQ sauce in frig so scraped pork chops and slathered with the sauce. I thought maybe I mis-measured the lemon, but I didn't and I used fresh squeezed. The marinade did tenderize the chops, though.
Mar 12, 2013
Yummy recipe! Just so much flavor!
Jul 13, 2012
This recipe was a huge hit with my husband.
Apr 27, 2011
This marinade was so freaking amazing! It is so tasty, Defiantly a keeper
Apr 2, 2011
It was delicious! Even my extremely picky eaters liked it! This is a keeper.