Lemon-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + standing
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; rub over tenderloins. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° until a thermometer reads 160°, 25-35 minutes. Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 176 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 3, 2016
This is a delicious recipe! The tenderloin comes out so moist. Five stars; will definitely make it again.
Jun 8, 2015
This is my favorite pork recipe, it always turns out wonderful. Sometimes I change it up by using an orange instead of a lemon.
Jun 9, 2014
Very easy to make & full of flavor!
Oct 28, 2011
This has been requested many times by family. It is truely excellent and quick and easy to make. As a Weight Watcher this also fills the bill.
Sep 4, 2011
It was tender and flavorful. The leftovers were just as good as the first time. I look forward to making it again.
Nov 26, 2009
I am always nervous when I try a new recipe for a holiday dinner but this was absolutely fantastic. It was very moist, tender and the herbs and lemon were not overpowering. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner.
Dec 23, 2008
This was delicious and easy to make. My whole family enjoyed it. This will become one of our monthly meals.
Mar 4, 2008
This recipe is fantastic! It's easy to do and makes a lovely holiday presentation. But is is absolutely delicious as well. It's a great find!