Rosemary Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS (for each batch of pork chops):
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- Canola oil
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in oil until crumbly. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 batches (2-1/4 cups total).
- To prepare pork chops: Place 3/4 cup coating mix in a resealable plastic bag. Place a small amount of water in a shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in water; place in the bag and shake to coat. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Dec 1, 2015
This is one my new "go-to" pork recipes because it's so good, fairly quick in the oven and super easy to toss together. Yes, I bake it as well-375 for 40-45 minutes depending on thickness of chops. Have made gravy from the pan drippings and served with mashed potatoes-yum. Man-pleasing, meat & potatoes meal. Making for supper tonight with big pot of home made mac & cheese.
Aug 26, 2012
This is by far one of the tastiest breading recipes. I made one-third of the recipe, using 1/8C. and 1T. of flour, 1/2T. parika, 1/4t. garlic powder instead of onion. It made enough for 5 boneless pork chops with some left over. Probably would have coated 6-7 boneless chops. I baked them in a baking dish coated with cooking spray for about 25 minutes at 325F. Chops turned out nice and juicy with fablous flavor. Much better than Shake-n-Bake!
Aug 26, 2012
Easy & so delicious. I bake these in the oven.
Mar 15, 2012
I found this a little too salty, but very flavorful.
Mar 14, 2011
Great! So nice to have on hand. I will use this for quick dinners in our RV too. Only one pan and very tasty. I store the mix in a small zip lock freezer bag in the fridge.
Aug 9, 2010
This was outstanding.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.