Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 teaspoon salt-free garlic seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix seasonings; rub over both sides of chops. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 5-8 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat; drizzle with lemon juice. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving.
1 pork chop: 200 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.