Herbed Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon juice. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme and pepper; rub over chops.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 154 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 25, 2015
So simple and yet so good!
Jan 29, 2014
Very nice recipe. I substituted sage for the thyme. I did think they were a little dry. I made them on my indoor grill. Perhaps they will be better cooked on my outdoor grill.
Apr 11, 2012
We had this on a pork tenderloin on the grill, great rub for any meat!!!!!
Jul 11, 2011
Easy and super yummy! Due to inclement BBQ weather, I made these in a frying pan and they were delicious! They were a hit with even the pickiest in my house, and we'll surely make them again.