Spice-Rubbed Lamb Chops
One of my absolute favorite meals to eat anytime are Lamb Chops! My girls, Hanna and Amani, love watching me make my delicious chops, but they love eating them even more. —Nareman Dietz, Beverly Hills, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/4 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 lamb rib chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix first 9 ingredients; spread over chops. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450°. In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chops, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to oven; roast until desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 3-4 minutes.