Chili-Spiced Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 bone-in pork rib chops (7 ounces each, 3/4 inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chili powder and seasoned salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and milk. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 261 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Mar 16, 2017
Family agrees the chops were tasty, but something we'd only eat on an occasional basis.
Nov 3, 2016
Easy recipe. Family liked the flavor and crispy texture.
May 27, 2015
Quick and easy with ingredients I keep on hand.
Feb 27, 2015
I didn't think these were very spicy, which is how I prefer. I did follow the recipe exactly. The flavor was amazing and I will make this again! So easy, perfect for a week night.
Jul 2, 2014
Good pork chops! Next time I'm going to use a rack in the baking pan to see if the under side of the pork could be less soggy,
Oct 13, 2013
another quick and easy recipe, and yummyhubby doesn't like the spice, but i do ..
Apr 22, 2012
Apr 18, 2012
My husband is NOT a fan of baked pork chops but he said I could definitely make this recipe again! He loved it!
Feb 28, 2012
My Husband and I loved this recipe. I will definitely make it again.
Jan 2, 2012
Very good and very easy. I used unseasoned bread crumbs and then added my own spice mixture to our tastes.