Pork Chops with Chili Sauce
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 4 slices onion (1/4 inch thick)
- 4 slices green pepper (1/4 inch thick)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- Place the pork chops in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Top with the onion, green pepper and chili sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 418 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 1457mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein.
Jul 17, 2014
Wasn't a fan. Chops required extra cooking than what was on the recipe. Didn't care for the taste. My husband didn't think it was too bad.
Apr 15, 2011
Meets all of my requirements for a recipe if I am to make it again: easy, inexpensive, and excellent taste. The pork chops come out extra tender if you add a touch of vinegar in with the chili sauce such as apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar. I've made this dish numerous times for family dinner and never receive a complaint.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.