Pork Chops with Mustard Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Add wine and garlic, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add broth; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove pork and keep warm.
- Bring pan juices to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup. Stir in the butter, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce; heat through. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 327 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 432mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Dec 28, 2015
Very tasty! Even my 4-year-old devoured it!- Theresa
Apr 13, 2013
These pork chops are very easy to make, and the tasty mustard sauce goes well not only with the pork, but with steamed broccoli, too!
Apr 13, 2013
These Pork Chops are very easy to make! The sauce goes well not only with the chops, but with steamed broccoli as well!
Jun 18, 2012
Quick and easy with a great flavor and very moist.
Apr 1, 2012
We loved this recipe! I browned the chops and then finished them in the oven. I made the sauce on the stove top. I was afraid that adding the broth and covering would boil or steam the chops. I poured the sauce over the chops the last 5 minutes in the oven. They were browned and soooo tender! Thanks for a great recipe!
Oct 27, 2011
Aug 17, 2011
Next time I think I will use white wine for the second listed broth too.
May 10, 2011
This sauce is fantastic. I made it with pork chops but am anxious to try it on fish and chicken. I think it would be wonderful.