Grilled Lamb Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lamb loin chops (1-1/4 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a shallow dish, combine first seven ingredients; add lamb chops. Turn to coat; cover and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat 7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts2 lamb chops: 523 calories, 37g fat (8g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 43g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 26, 2010
I used all fresh ingredients but my lamb chops tasted terrible. I had to throw them away because no one in my family liked them. I will keep looking for a better recipe.