Tzatziki Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1 carton (12 ounces) refrigerated tzatziki sauce
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint, optional
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until chilled.
- In a small bowl, mix tzatziki sauce, celery, yogurt, green onions, dill, parsley, salt, celery salt, pepper and, if desired, mint. Spoon over potatoes; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 128 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 30, 2018
Followed the recipe exactly, except I make my own tzatziki , and it was really good!! I have some left over and I'm going to experiment and try adding diced cucumber, kalamata olives, and maybe some pepperoncini. thanks for sharing!!