Tzatziki Potato Salad
My son has an egg allergy, so this potato salad is perfect for him. For extra color, add radishes, apple and garlic dill pickles. —Cindy Romberg, Mississauga, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 1 carton (12 ounces) refrigerated tzatziki sauce
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint, optional
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, until tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix tzatziki sauce, celery, yogurt, green onions, dill, parsley, salt, celery salt, pepper and, if desired, mint. Spoon over potatoes; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 128 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
May 30, 2018
Followed the recipe exactly, except I make my own tzatziki , and it was really good!! I have some left over and I'm going to experiment and try adding diced cucumber, kalamata olives, and maybe some pepperoncini. thanks for sharing!!