Vegetable Potato Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 35 min. + standing
- 6 large potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Cool for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle.
- Peel and dice potatoes into a large bowl. Add salad dressing; gently toss to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the eggs, green onions, celery, green pepper, cucumber and peas. Combine the remaining ingredients. Add to potato mixture; gently toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 383 calories, 24g fat (5g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 619mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 8, 2018
We loved all the veggies!
Sep 6, 2015
Delicious!! Probably the best potato salad I've ever tasted! I'll be keeping this recipe for sure.
Aug 31, 2015
This is a good recipe for potato salad. Definitely making this again! Everyone liked it. It's a little time consuming but worth it. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Jun 6, 2011
I'm not very handy in the kitchen, and I was able to make this potato salad. I loved it and will make it again!
Jan 19, 2010
Iv'e had this before and it was delicious. Highly recommended for those who love potato salad.