Creamy Herb Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in salad dressing, yogurt, dill, mustard and pepper.
- Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 54 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 27, 2018
Wow! Easy and delious!
Apr 8, 2013
I made these deviled eggs today and I give them a thumbs up. These are very tasty and good and so easy to prepare. I definitely recommend this recipe.