Garlic-Dill Deviled Eggs
In my family, Easter isn't complete without deviled eggs. Fresh dill and garlic perk up the flavor of these irresistible appetizers you'll want to eat on every occasion. —Kami Horch, Calais, Maine
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika or cayenne pepper
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks. Stir in all remaining ingredients except paprika. Spoon or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 81 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as dilly deviled eggs in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.