Deviled Eggs with Dill
Deviled eggs make a great side dish for Easter, but they also are a fantastic snack. These have a hint of Worcestershire and a slight tang of mustard. Try using Dijon for an extra layer of flavor. —Mary Prior, Rush City, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 12 fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with dill. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 74 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 144mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Dec 30, 2016
What's not to love here...YUM! A classic deviled egg with a refreshing twist of dill.While I'm not a fan of reduced-cal mayo, that is an easy fix. Either way you chose, thisrecipe is a 5* all the way!