Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs with Dill
My family is of Danish heritage, and my husband makes our smoked salmon. To use it, I came up with these dilly deviled eggs. They're a real treat and nice addition to any meal. —Charlotte Giltner, Mesa, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup flaked smoked salmon
- Fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise and seasonings; gently stir in salmon. Spoon or pipe into egg whites; top with dill. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 deviled egg: 74 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Dilled smoke salmon deviled eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015