Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Spread each with 1 teaspoon pesto. Roll up from the wide end and place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Curve ends down to form a crescent shape.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 croissant: 140 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 7, 2016
Yummy! And a cinch to assemble. I agree with previous poster about quantity of Italian seasoning. I only used about 1/2 tsp.
Jan 16, 2012
These were so easy and delicious. Used reduced fat crescent rolls and the amount of Italian seasoning I felt was too much and I used less. Will definitely be making these often and for guests.