With prepared pesto and pizza crusts, this recipe comes together in a flash. It makes two, and we love that we each get our own Italian style pizza! I like to complete the meal with a salad and fresh fruit. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place crusts on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with pesto. Layer with mozzarella cheese, onion, mushrooms and peppers; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 400° until cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1/2 pizza: 429 calories, 23g fat (7g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Genoa Style Pizza in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009