Pizza Crescent Bake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll one tube of crescent dough; place in a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Press to seal perforations.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle over dough. Top with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheeses.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13x9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Place over cheese. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 385 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 549mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Aug 5, 2014
This was a great recipe for a group of teenagers! Used spicy pork sausage. Great flavor. The second time we prepared this we did not use a bottom crust of crsent. Followed Pillsbury's recipe that is identical but it is only topped with cresent rolls. Both versions very good! Baked for 20min.
Jan 16, 2011
LOVED!!! Very easy.