S’mores Crescent Rolls
Here’s how to score indoor s’mores: Grab crescent dough and Nutella. Invite the kids to help with this rolled-up version of the campfire classic. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup Nutella, divided
- 2 whole graham crackers, broken up
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375deg;. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 teaspoon Nutella at the wide end of each triangle; sprinkle with graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallows. Roll up and place on ungreased baking sheets, point side down; curve to form crescents. Bake until golden brown, 9-11 minutes.
- In a microwave, warm remaining Nutella to reach a drizzling consistency; spoon over rolls. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 201 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 256mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as S'mores Crescent Rolls in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016