Crab Louie Lettuce Wraps
Party guests can mingle and enjoy these tasty portable lettuce wraps without having to juggle plates and forks. — Michael Watz, Normal, Illinois
Total TimeTotal/Prep Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained and squeezed dry
- 12 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped if desired
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients.
- To serve, place about 1 tablespoon crabmeat in each lettuce leaf. Top with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with some of the sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 filled lettuce wrap with about 2 tablespoons sauce: 160 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Caribbean Crab Louie Lettuce Wraps in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.