Baked Crab Rangoons
When I'm dining out, crab rangoons are one of my go-to dishes. I decided to create a better-for-you version at home. —Emily Higgins, Wingdale, New York
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 40 wonton wrappers
- Chinese-style mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in green onions, paprika, lime juice, garlic powder and soy sauce. Fold in crab.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons filling in the center of a wonton wrapper. (Cover remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Moisten wrapper edges with water. Fold opposite sides over filling, pressing centers together to seal. Repeat with remaining sides, making a four-pointed star. Repeat.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with mustard.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.