Baked Crab Rangoons
When I'm dining out, crab rangoons are one of my go-to dishes. I decided to create a better-for-you version at home. —Emily Higgins, Wingdale, New York
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 40 wonton wrappers
- Chinese-style mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in green onions, paprika, lime juice, garlic powder and soy sauce. Fold in crab.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons filling in the center of a wonton wrapper. (Cover remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Moisten wrapper edges with water. Fold opposite sides over filling, pressing centers together to seal. Repeat with remaining sides, making a four-pointed star. Repeat.
- Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with mustard.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Baked Crab Rangoons in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016