- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 3/4 cup peach or apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the peach nectar, honey, lemon juice and vinegar; drizzle over fruit and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forElegant Fruit Bliss
"Could not find the nectar so I substituted apple juice instead. We all enjoyed this fruit "salad.""
"I used guava nectar instead of the peach. This was very good."