Fruit with Poppy Seed Dressing
Easy to prepare, cool and colorful, this refreshing, good-for-you fruit salad is a springtime favorite. —Peggy Mills, Texarkana, Arkansas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
Makes12 servings (1 cup each)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 3 medium kiwifruit, halved and sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- In a small bowl, whisk the first five ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Stir in poppy seeds; let stand 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine fruits. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 129 calories, 7g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 fruit.
Originally published as Fruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.