Fruit with Poppy Seed Dressing
Cool, colorful and easy to prepare, this refreshing, good-for-you fruit salad is a springtime favorite. —Peggy Mills, Texarkana, Arkansas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 3 medium kiwifruit, halved and sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Stir in poppy seeds; let stand 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine fruits. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat.