Berry Nectarine Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, toss nectarines with sugar, lemon juice and ginger. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour, stirring once.
- Drain nectarines, reserving juices. Gradually beat reserved juices into cream cheese. Gently combine nectarines and berries; serve with cream cheese mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 109 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 4, 2016
Have to say, I screwed it up, but it still came out great LOL :) I didn't read all the directions, and added all the fruit at the beginning. After an hour, I gave it a taste, and debated whether it even needed the cream cheese part. I went ahead, and it's great BOTH ways.
Feb 3, 2008
I made this for a baby shower brunch and it was a big hit. It is very pretty and tasty too. I will make this one a family favorite. A little pricey, but I added some strawberries that were on sale to extend it a bit.