Two-Berry Fluff Salad
This fluffy salad is a welcome treat on warm Texas afternoons. Because there's a blueberry orchard near our home, we often pick up berries to use in this recipe and others. When blueberries and strawberries aren't in season, you can substitute frozen berries with equally good results. —Karen Wenzel, Conroe, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 cups fresh strawberries (about 2 pounds), sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Optional: Additional fresh strawberries and blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Slowly add cream, beating until thick and fluffy.
- Fold in 8 cups strawberries and 2 cups blueberries. If desired, top with additional berries.