Orange Fluff Salad
My sister gave me this fluffy salad recipe that whips up in a jiffy. Unlike many gelatin recipes, there's no need to have the salad set for hours, so it's great for unexpected company. —Stacey Meyer, Merced, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pastel miniature marshmallows, optional
- Place sour cream in a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until blended. Fold in the oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Sprinkle with marshmallows if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without marshmallows): 225 calories, 9g fat (8g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Orange Fluff Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2004
May 28, 2017
Very easy & yummy!
Jan 23, 2011
Very good, easy to make and different than run of the mill salad! It's a keeper!!
Jun 13, 2010
This is simple and tasty--a family favorite!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.