Berry Chicken Salad
Bright berries and creamy goat cheese make this one a winner! —Wendy Ball, Battle Creek, Michigan
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 2/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup prepared fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. On a greased grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, berries, cheese and pecans. Cut chicken into slices; add to salad. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss lightly to coat. Serve immediately.