Nectarine Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 5 medium ripe nectarines, thinly sliced
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lime juice, sugar, thyme, oil and garlic; shake well.
- On a serving platter, arrange salad greens, chicken and nectarines. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 266 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein.
Aug 8, 2016
Wonderfully light and refreshing. The dressing is delicious. I added a touch of crumbled bleu cheese, cut up scallions, and celery. Served it with pita bread. It's a keeper.
Aug 6, 2013
This was very good. I used leftover cooked chicken which made it even faster. I used peaches instead of nectarines and thought a few blueberries would have been nice, too. We enjoyed this a lot -- a perfect light supper for summer time.
Aug 22, 2011
Added blueberries, red onion and sliced cucumber. Used panko breaded baked chicken. Delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.