Garden Chicken Salad
Leftover chicken finds a delicious place in this refreshing salad. The first time I served this to my in-laws, my father-in-law teased me about becoming a gourmet cook. —Polly Thayer, Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, cucumber, snow peas and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat.