Garden Lettuce Salad
Potato, tomato and onion complement the fresh green beans in this colorful salad. A subtle oil-and-vinegar dressing lends fresh herb flavor to the mix.—Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- In a salad bowl, toss the lettuce, tomatoes, eggs, radishes, bacon and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Serve with salad.