Garden Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all of the vegetables in a salad bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 272 calories, 27g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 15, 2016
Zucchini lovers will love this! Had everything on hand except for mushrooms. This makes a great side dish. Feel free to go heavy on the garden vegetables. There is plenty of dressing in this. As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I enjoy recipes that use fresh ingredients.
Jul 8, 2015
I made them and they were great. This is a wonderful light lunch or dinner. I'll certainly keep this in my rotation. I've never gotten a bad recipe from Taste of Home ever. Thanks Taste of Home.