Garden Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 4 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 125 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 431mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 18, 2016
I thought this was delicious! I thought it was tasty exactly as is. A nice, light simple salad that's healthy and easy to make.
Oct 30, 2016
Its fine, but I don't think its good enough to warrant all that chopping. It needs olives, too (which I added). I've seen a similar dish at potlucks which has couscous--I prefer that one.