- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
1-1/2 cups: 353 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 551mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 36g protein.